Toyota MarkII Grande 24vTwin cam-1984

Dieses Thema im Forum "Oldies" wurde erstellt von shogun, 21.10.2002.

1. shogun

shogun Guest

Hello everybody!<br />I am from Sweden and iam a big Toyotafan.Iam not so good in german so i write in english (a little<br />better in english)but ihope you will understand me.<br />I think i have a rare Toyota!?A Toyota MarkII Grande 24v Twincam-1984 years model.It was taken to Sweden by my boss Lars-Göran Carlsson in that time 1991.He worked for the swedish company Tetra-Pak in Japan in 12 years when he was going bak to Sweden in 1991 he took the car whit him.

This is possible the only Toyota MarkII in europe,<br />it is not a export model outside Japan,what i know.

Here you have some facts about the car.<br />Model E-GX71-xtpgf<br />Motor 1G-GEU 1988cc<br />Frame no GX71-6024734<br />Colortrim 2U9 FH31<br />Trans/axle A42DE F252<br />Plant M21<br />If some one have any information about the car please contact me!<br />I may be selling the car to a Toyotafan,if you want to see pictures of the car look at www.bytbil.com Search at Toyota mark and the car will pop up.<br />Telefon (046)0552-30167 mobil 070-2850754<br />Sayonara Shogun :D

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. RST

RST Fahrzeug Techniker

Fahrzeug:
    AE82 20V, 2xAE82 GT, EP91, AW11, Golf V6 4Motion
    Hello Shogun! Nice to meet you here in our Forum! I think it's no problem, to write in english because most people here can speak and write it more or less.<br />I don't know what a Mark II looks like, but we have some special guys here, who will give you a lot of response in short time... I'm sure :) .<br />I drive an '85 Corolla. You can see him on the picture below. It's nothing special, but for me it's a classic Toyota, too.

Much greetings to sweden!<br />RST

4. shogun

shogun Guest

:) Sayonara Shogun.

5. shogun

shogun Guest

Thanks Rene´!<br />You have not seen the MarkII.Click on www.bytbil.com Then click on "Sök bil"Search car in swedish its an red Alfa romeo.Then search<br />Toyota and under model search Mark and the car will pop up.Let me now if you could see it.<br />I am the second owner of the car,and it have going about 110000km,in wery good condition.<br />Bye!

6. Toy

Toy Moderator

Fahrzeug:
    dies und das...
    Very nice car... Hope to see it, when we`re meeting up next year :)

is das eine geile Karre! Rote Velours-Sessel sind sehr schwr zu toppen...

Toy

7. shogun

shogun Guest

Hello Toy(ota)!<br />Contact me when it will be a meeting,please.<br />But wy could you not come up to Sweden in the summer of 2003,its very nice here.There are many<br />germans here were i live in Värmland close the border to Norway.Thats to all of you if you come<br />to Sweden let me know and contact me.Sayonara Shogun.

8. Jens

Jens Administrator

Fahrzeug:
    Porsche 911 Carrera 2
    [​IMG]

9. shogun

shogun Guest

Thank you Jens!<br />For the picture you have helping me whit so everybody could see it very easy.How did you do that? :D Sayonara Shogun!

10. shogun

shogun Guest

Hello Alex!<br />Could you take the picture that Jens put in above,<br />and set it in on your site?You could get my real name and adress and so on. :D Sayonara Shogun

11. #10 Schuttgriwler, 23.10.2002
    Schuttgriwler

Schuttgriwler Lebende Foren Legende

Fahrzeug:
    KP60, KP61, CDE120J1, E10, UCF20, RH32
    Der Wagen hat die 3Gang Automatik mit Overdrive (4Gänge zusammen) und elektrischem Kickdown.

gruss aus MA

dennis

12. Gast

Gast Guest

I have a 1984 Cressida GX71 2000 GT Twincam for sale with different sets of alloys<br />The car has 160 Hp at 7000rpm<br />It has done 107 000 km from new and is in good condition, the Color is Chocolate brown with biscuit velour seats, Becker Mexico Stereo and Airconditioning<br />I ask 3000 Euros for it <br />My number is 00352 021 19 35 71<br />My alias E-Mail supra.driver@pt.lu

13. AdMan

Schau dir mal denpassenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  14. shogun

shogun Guest

Hello Jean-Luc!<br />How did you come over this car?Is this a export<br />model for Europe?Do you have a picture on the car?<br />Can you give me some more specifications of the car please,like idid in the first letter i wrote?<br />Are you intressted in to change cars?Sayonara Shogun.

15. Gast

Gast Guest

The model has been imported for 2 years in Benelux<br />by Toyota, 1984+1985 . I had up to now five of these cars, all of them Lefthanddrive like any other Toyota imported here. All the other one I bought only after this one, to be used as a winter-car to avoid using this one in winter, as it has never been out in ice, snow and salt. I bought that last other one with 220000km and have used it four five winters. Then I sold it with 350 000 km to a libanese exporting company for 1500 EUro<br />This car I want to sell now to, I bought 10 years ago with 40 000km. It has never been driven in winter, and totals +/- 108 000 km now. It has 5 original alloys with good tyres + 4 Atiwe black+chrome Alloy wheels with good tyres too. It got a new rear exhaust just now. It also has a tow-bar for towing trailors upto 1600 kg. <br />The original Airconditioning system was only fitted lastyear and runs on R134A already.

Now I have had the chance to buy a 96 Chaser model JZ100 RHD, a Good-Year Test Car for Lexus IS200 homologation. I like this car better and want to sell the GX71 therefore. The Gx71 looks almost the same as the blue car, Alex showed on<br />this Forum-page. the difference is a grill which is not fully chrome but some black in the middle too. The Engine is a 1G-GE 2000ccm 6 cylinder twincam 24 valve engine with the TVIS Toyota valve induction system EFI and produces 160 Hp at 7000 rpm (Yellow Field goes from 7500 to Redline at 8000 rpm ). It has a very strong engine below 4000 rpm, very sporty above 4000 rpm, similar to the MR2 4AGE engine. The gearbox is 5 speed manual and the Rearwheel drive axle is almost the same as the one of MA 61 Celica Supra 2800 i. All Brakes are vented Discs and parts are the same as the MA 61. The suspension was also modified with Koni Sport shocks from MA61 Supra. I hope the car will find a good new home, as I still love this big Toyota.

Jean-Luc, sure@pt.lu

Thema:

Toyota MarkII Grande 24vTwin cam-1984

Die Seite wird geladen...

Toyota MarkII Grande 24vTwin cam-1984 - Ähnliche Themen

1. Toyota Hilux rost probléme

Toyota Hilux rost probléme: Hallo, eine bekannte von mir fährt eine Hilux 3.0 D4D von 2006, langes Chassis , der Wagen ist eigentlich top aber der Unterboden ist total...
  2. Toyota Camry SV21 aus 1989 im Originalen Zustand

Toyota Camry SV21 aus 1989 im Originalen Zustand: Verkaufe hier einen Top gepflegten Toyota Camry aus 1989. Inserat mit Beschreibung bitte auf mobile.de suchen weil kann hier kein Link einfügen....
  3. Toyota Starlet, Jg. 1993, Bremsen hinten ungleich

Toyota Starlet, Jg. 1993, Bremsen hinten ungleich: hallo zusammen war schon 2x beim TÜV. leider nicht durchgekommen. Alles in Ordnung, nur Differenz grösser als 30% bei den hinteren Bremsen. Die...
  4. Toyota celica Cabrio T18 Keilriemen entspannen

Toyota celica Cabrio T18 Keilriemen entspannen: Hallo Leute, Ich muss die Lichtmaschine erneuern und dazu den Keilriemen entspannen. Irgendwie kriege ich das nicht hin. Kann mir einer sagen...
  5. Verkaufe Toyota Corolla 1.4 (E11) mit Getriebeschaden. TÜV bis 10/2017

Verkaufe Toyota Corolla 1.4 (E11) mit Getriebeschaden. TÜV bis 10/2017: Ich verkaufe meinen Toyota Corolla 1.4 E11, bei dem sich leider ein Lager im Getriebe verabschiedet hat. Ansonsten ist das Fahrzeug in einem...