toyota carina || 195 trouble

Dieses Thema im Forum "Elektrik" wurde erstellt von newb, 29.01.2005.

1. newb

newb Guest

i have this old carina || and suddenly the bettery went flat. the battery lamp did not glow, so i thought it might be the battery itself or the dynamo. i tested the dynamo and the diode shit was broken, so i changed both the dynamo and the battery. and shidze, now the battery lamp glows and the problem is not fixed.. i have no idea what could be wrong, does any one one know ?? please help :D

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Royal-Flash, 29.01.2005
    Royal-Flash

Royal-Flash Lebende Foren Legende

Fahrzeug:
    Carina E T19U
    So, .... I also hab this problem once in my Carina E ( european version of Corona, I think). Its the car, toyota published after the Carina 2. I also changed the diode and the battery (it cooked and spitted on my lacquer near my engine ... not good.

Mmh, have you reassembled(?) the cable well at your battery?
    Did your reset the ECU after the replacement in your car? Maybe the failure is still saved in it. If this doesn't help, drive to your garage and let the workers there check your ECU (they got devices to do so).

By the way, excuse my bad english, ... i haven't used it since i left school.

4. newb

newb Guest

oh

hum, it`s a 1985 model, i dont know if it got an ECU. Where is the ECU located ?? what did u do to fix it, was it the ECU ?

5. #4 Royal-Flash, 29.01.2005
    Royal-Flash

Royal-Flash Lebende Foren Legende

Fahrzeug:
    Carina E T19U
    no, i only replaced the battery and the diode of the generator....at the same time i cleaned the whole generator...but thsi can't be the reason fpor such a failure.

my main problem was, that my front-bulbs were blown last summer at 3 o'clock AM on a wide open road. So I had to drive home with warning light strough the dark dark night. a strange situation. It sounds like a tale, but it was so!

I can ask my brother, if he has a ECU, because he also got an carina II , build in 1988. A realy nice car by the way. In my car the ECU is located in the engine control device, i think. I can read the failure-entries by bridging to pins off a diagnosis plug in the upper right corner of the engine room( the place under the hood *g*) and watch at a row off light signals in the speedometer ( where speed, RPM and so are shown).

Mmmh, by hinking about it, i heven't ever seen an ECU-Plug in his engine compartment.

So, i wish you much luck! I don't know anything more. I'm just a little guy does not know much about engine electronics. Maybe another Forum-Meber, expecially the Toyota-Mechanics may help you.

6. newb

newb Guest

ok

well, thanks for ur help, dude.

does anyone else know ehat might be wrong ?

7. AdMan

Schau dir mal denpassenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  8. #6 E9_Carsten, 29.01.2005
    E9_Carsten

E9_Carsten Guest

Did you check, if there are any Fuses for the charging-circuit?

Maybe, the defect of your dynamo causes a short circuit.

(Excuse me, if my english is too bad. :D The last time, i´ve spoken english was 7 years ago :rolleyes: )

9. newb

newb Guest

hm

there is no fuse for the dynamo. i will check the other fuses tho.
    keep helpin` !

Thema:

toyota carina || 195 trouble

Die Seite wird geladen...

toyota carina || 195 trouble - Ähnliche Themen

1. 2ZZ-GE Toyota ts Motor 192ps

2ZZ-GE Toyota ts Motor 192ps: suche für meinen corolla ts einen motor block mit kopf würde mir reichen bitte alles anbieten km ist egal hauptsache läuft gut
  2. Carina Kühlwasser

Carina Kühlwasser: Nabend, Weis jemand zufällig welches Kühlwasser in Folgendes Fahrzeug kommt? Rosa/Rot/Grün? Oder doch eine andere? Hab nichts gefunden in der...
  3. Celica T20 GT: Stahlfelgen 15X6-5JJ LK-5x100 Original TOYOTA 42611-2B11

Celica T20 GT: Stahlfelgen 15X6-5JJ LK-5x100 Original TOYOTA 42611-2B11: Zur Selbstabholung in Baden-Württemberg, 69126 Heidelberg....
  4. Toyota Yaris 1.8 VVT-i TS

Toyota Yaris 1.8 VVT-i TS: Mein Bruder will seinen Yaris verkaufen, da er sich einen RAV4 zulegen möchte. Alles wichtige gibt es hier im Link zu mobile:...
  5. 6x 15" Stahlfelgen für Toyota

6x 15" Stahlfelgen für Toyota: Hallo ich habe hier noch einen Satz gute Stahlfelgen für Toyota zu verkaufen! <p> 6x15" ET39 ,Lk 5x100 für Toyota Avensis,Carina,Camry , Nabe ca...