T23 euro/jap spec suspension - help (english)

Diskutiere T23 euro/jap spec suspension - help (english) im Karosserie und Fahrwerk Forum im Bereich Tuning; 90 mm down without really affecting ride and handling? i don't think so. 90 is quite something. i lowered mine by 30 mm and the difference in...

1. Gast

Gast Guest

90 mm down without really affecting ride and handling? i don't think so. 90 is quite something.
    i lowered mine by 30 mm and the difference in ride and handling was clearly noticeable.
    and now drop her by another 60 mm? hey, you can't see the rims anymore. but then again - saves you some bucks.
    on a more serious side - it's new to me what you said about the different specs. so i'm afraid i'm not much help for you on that issue.
    btw, what type is your celica?

quite like your nick. [​IMG]

------------------
    keep the revs up!
    [​IMG]
    MySite

[Dieser Beitrag wurde von mistral am 28. August 2001 editiert.]

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. Gast

Gast Guest

the reason why I'm going for the espelir springs is because i've read alot of good reviews about it on japanese magazines, they said it looks good and better yet it improves handling (yes they did it on an S2000, at a circuit). I have a T23 (ZZT230L)
    with an HKS exhaust, TRD dropin fliter and a TRD rear wing. - it claims up to 90mm down.

4. Gast

Gast Guest

Hello, I live in belgium and I wanted to buy uprated springs for the car and I found out that US spec celicas have thinner absorbers on the rear.

I found these lowering springs from japan (espelir) which apparantly gives you 90mm down, without affecting the ride and handling too much, I read a good review on it with an S2000. I was wondering if these would fit. anybody have japanese make springs?

I think they are different from US spec since I read many americans complain about rattling rear suspensions after putting japanese springs which could be explained by the fact that the spring it too large for the absorber. I found out that the hole on the bottom end on US spec is about 55mm and euro is roughly 63mm... but japanese spec???

thank you

5. Gast

Gast Guest

got pics?

------------------
    keep the revs up!
    [​IMG]
    MySite

6. Gast

Gast Guest

yes i just got the rear wing in japan a few weeks ago so i have not pics, i will take them tommorow if the weather holds. also on september 6th i will have a c-one wide intake bulge installed.

in the mean while here is the hks
    [​IMG]
    i will also scan the pic with the S2000 with those springs

7. Anzeige

Schau dir mal denpassenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  8. Gast

Gast Guest

f... that´s tight! does the sound match the look?

------------------
    keep the revs up!
    [​IMG]
    MySite

9. Gast

Gast Guest

the sound is very nice indeed. at idle it actually only abit more deeper but when you go up the rpms its deep and nice, its not annoyingly loud.

Thema:

T23 euro/jap spec suspension - help (english)

Die Seite wird geladen...

T23 euro/jap spec suspension - help (english) - Ähnliche Themen

1. Celica T23 Federn 40/30 Ap-Sportfahrwerke

Celica T23 Federn 40/30 Ap-Sportfahrwerke: Moin. Ein Kollege hat noch einen Satz Federn von AP-Sportfahrwerke mit Gutachten für die S und Ts im Keller liegen. Der Satz ist quasi neu und...
  2. Toyota Celica t23 ts

Toyota Celica t23 ts: ich suche für die Celica meines Sohn, folgendes Teil Toyota Part No.: 33820-2B670 CABLE TRANSMISSION CONTROL SELECT [IMG] ist leider kaputt...
  3. Stoßstange T23

Stoßstange T23: Hallo, hat zufällig jemand für einen T23 Bj.2000 eine "normale" Frontschürze übrig. Mein Weibi hat ihren T23 vorne leider etwas verkürzt..... Es...
  4. Celica T23 Heck-Stoßstangen-Pralldämpfer

Celica T23 Heck-Stoßstangen-Pralldämpfer: Toyota Celica T23 Heck-Stoßstangen-Pralldämpfer Passend für Celica von Baujahr 08/1999 - 09/2005 Teilenummer 52615-20240 Versand möglich,...
  5. Celica T23 original Alufelge 6,5x16 ET39 LK 5x100

Celica T23 original Alufelge 6,5x16 ET39 LK 5x100: Toyota Celica T23 original Alufelge 6,5x16 ET39 LK 5x100mm NZ 54,1mm in gutem Zustand, keine Beschädigungen, aber ein paar feine Kratzer. Passend...