Nürburgring Aufkleber

Dieses Thema im Forum "Karosserie und Fahrwerk" wurde erstellt von corollag6vvti, 11.09.2003.

1. #1 corollag6vvti, 11.09.2003
    corollag6vvti

corollag6vvti Guest

Hello everyone,

Does anybody knows where I can find Nurburgring aufkleber ????? maybe someone on the forum can sell one to me ??

Thanks you !

Vincent

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. seblan

seblan Lebende Foren Legende

4. udo

udo Moderator

hi,

normaly the sticker could only put on a car which runs the nordschleife :)

if you send me a PM with your adress i can send you some because i join the ring very often and so i would buy some for you. there are many colours available and 3 different sizes.

cu udo

5. #4 corollag6vvti, 11.09.2003
    corollag6vvti

corollag6vvti Guest

thanks

Thank you, I will take a look on E-bay, even I do no understand german....

UDO : do you know when do you go back on the track at Nürburg ?
    I've been last month to the Nürburgring but I didn't see the stickers...

6. #5 band_it, 11.09.2003
    band_it

band_it Mitglied

soll ich russisch antworten :D

7. #6 DJBlade, 11.09.2003
    DJBlade

DJBlade Lebende Foren Legende

RE: thanks

u could buy the stickers on the gas station in the near of the nürburgring ;)

but´s ....too late :rolleyes:

ask udo. he want´s to help u :]

8. udo

udo Moderator

i´ll be there next saturday with some guys from switzerland, england and other countries. we will have a lock at this festival of speed

you could buy the stickers at the gasstation on the long straight street along the "döttinger höhe"

cu udo

9. #8 corollag6vvti, 12.09.2003
    corollag6vvti

corollag6vvti Guest

I would like you to buy me some stickers but the hard point is the way I'm going to pay YOU.... ?(

10. udo

udo Moderator

where do you come from ??? and when is your next journey to the ring ??? maybe we meet there and i show you where you could buy it.

cu udo

11. #10 corollag6vvti, 12.09.2003
    corollag6vvti

corollag6vvti Guest

I come from France, so Nürburgring is about 4 hours from my home.... so the next time I will go there is in one year for the Oldtimer Grand prix !! but I will not wait that long ! I'm in touch with a guy on e bay who can sell some stickers, I think I will buy them to him.

12. AdMan

Schau dir mal denpassenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  13. udo

udo Moderator

yes thats ok, 4h is not such a long way, some guys from switzerland does the same way much times a year to have a run on the nordschleife :D

cu udo

14. #12 corollag6vvti, 12.09.2003
    corollag6vvti

corollag6vvti Guest

I've been several times on the track with my father in his 1968 Ford Mustang ! during the oldtimer grand prix ! That a lot of fun !

Thema:

Nürburgring Aufkleber

Die Seite wird geladen...

Nürburgring Aufkleber - Ähnliche Themen

1. E12 TTE-Spoiler Aufkleber

E12 TTE-Spoiler Aufkleber: Suche den TTE-Aufkleber für den Heckspoiler vom Corolla e12.
  2. Toyota-Treffen am Nürburgring 04.06.2016

Toyota-Treffen am Nürburgring 04.06.2016: Da es ja einen Abstimmungsthread gab, wann das Treffen sein soll, hier der Offizielle Thread zum Toyota Treffen am Ring 2016. Treffpunkt...
  3. Versandkostenfrei ab 20 € + neue Aufkleber & Schlüsselanhänger

Versandkostenfrei ab 20 € + neue Aufkleber & Schlüsselanhänger: www.rsm-online.net Nur bis 23.04.2016 - ab 20 € Versandkostenfreie Lieferung nach Deutschland, in die EU und nach Österreich. Gutscheincode:...
  4. Toyota Treffen am Nürburgring (Terminfindung)

Toyota Treffen am Nürburgring (Terminfindung): Wie im anderen Thema schon angedeutet, geht es hier wirklich nur um die Terminfindung. Ich bitte alle, die dann voten, auch eine hohe...
  5. Toyota Treffen Nürburgring (nach Karfreitag)

Toyota Treffen Nürburgring (nach Karfreitag): Ich bin ja schon etwas länger Toyota Fahrer (mit ab und zu Unterbrechung), da jetzt Karfreitag ansteht ist mir die "alte" Zeit in den Sinn...