Mein 83er Toyota Camry wurde in einen Juwelier gefahren...

Diskutiere Mein 83er Toyota Camry wurde in einen Juwelier gefahren... im Sonstiges Forum im Bereich Technik; Hey Leute, mir ist etwas sehr absurdes passiert, jede Hilfe ist mehr als willkommen. Sorry fürs Englisch aber das ganze nochmals zu tippen bricht...

1. #1 GabrielH, 11.05.2017
    GabrielH

GabrielH Grünschnabel

Fahrzeug:
    Toyota Camry GL
    Hey Leute, mir ist etwas sehr absurdes passiert, jede Hilfe ist mehr als willkommen. Sorry fürs Englisch aber das ganze nochmals zu tippen bricht mir das Herz.

gogetfunding.com/dude-wheres-my-car/ (Kann noch keine links posten)

[​IMG]

Hey Everybody, some know, some dont, but something really Strange happened to me last week and any help is very very welcome. Made a little Fundraiser, the Link is below, maybe we can get a happy end to it!

It was just about 6AM in the Morning when i heard a hard knocking at my Door and people screaming "Police, open the door, open the Door NOW". I was half asleep and confused, I could hardly get my Pants on and open up before they ran into my door. There were 5 Austrian Specialforce Policemen pointing Machineguns at me and coming into my Apartment before i could even say anything, i just raised my arms and thought this must be a bad Joke. And what i heard next certainly sounded like one, too

1 Month earlier I had a nice walk with a friend of mine at the Central Cemetery of Vienna, we were kind of running late for the closing times but it was to nice to stroll around and just talk so we totaly forgot about the time and when we finally came to the great entrance door, it was closed. We were joking around how we would have to hang with Schubert and Beethoven for the night now. Someone told us there was another Exit just around the corner so we went and then I had to stop for a second because i saw this wonderful old Car and i had to give it a look. It was a 1983 Toyota Camry in a wonderful Red Orangy Color. It was in such a good shape that one could imagine it still standing there in a Toyota Store in 1983. I was just about to finish my drivers license and thought this would be a wonderful Car to have.

It had no Plates on and I told my Friend if only i had a Pen i´d write down my Number and ask if the owner would sell it.

This would be a wonderful first car i thought. I´m really into Youngtimers but i´ve never seen this one in my life and since my Dad talked me into maybe getting something cool over something useful and wise as a first car this would be perfect. I was about to stop dreaming around when suddenly someone opens the window at the building nearby and a Man in a white undershirt appears and asks if i wanted to buy it. Before i could say a thing he just said "Wait, ill come out and show him to you". The Man turned out to be a Gravedigger and bought this Car because it used to be the same as his Dad´s when he was a Child but hardly drives it cause he hasnt enough time. He thought about selling it but it always broke his heart even thinking about it. He had it on Ebay, on and off, he was never sure but me looking at it like a little Child probably made him just let it go for good. It all seemed so right. It all seemed so perfect. 4 More weeks till my License Exams and this Car. So i ended up buying it from the Gravedigger. I promised him to send him Photos of the Toyota every once in a while so he could see how it was doing. So i licensed it and picked it up with Friends to park it right in front of my Door in Vienna. Sometimes we would just cruise around a little and we we were all in love with this old Toyota. Id also just go out, sit in it and listen to the radio. Its sounds, its smell, how it felt like an old Limousine with its lush shock absorbers.... I couldnt wait to finally drive it away by myself.

So, back, 6 AM, my Apartement. The Police asked me if there was anybody else in the Apartment and i told them that my roommate is here and that they should please not scare the shit out of him. Obviously he was already awake from the hammering and after realising that i´m probably not the Person they are looking for they finally explained to me what happened.

"Mr. Hyden, your Car got stolen and someone used it to ram into a Jewelry Shop".

I couldn´t quite believe it, it sounded strange, i was still weak on my feet and had to ask a couple of times if it was really this old Toyota. I was devastated. That was so surreal and so sad in every kind of way that i couldnt really feel for the next hour. I mean, of course its just a car and theres bigger Problems in this World, but hey, why THIS car. How can someone steal it, drive it, feel it, hear it and then drive it into a Wall of Bulletproof Glass, leaving it totaly destroyd and run away.

Yap, Camry in the Store, at least the Guy didnt get to break into it.

The sadest thing is that i havent even driven it once.

So i went to the scene two hours later to see what was going on and how bad the situation is, always hoping that it maybe can be repaired. But from what i saw and from knowing how rare these are in europe..... i guess that was it.

The Police asked me to bring the Keys so they could try to drive it away. A Policeman went in, tried to put the broken up Ignition into place, put the Key in and to the suprise of us all: it just drove out of the Jewelry Shop like a Gentlemen, sounding as good as always. Me and the Policeman had a small laugh and alltho i knew this might be the last time that i see it drive, it made me happy to just see it do that.

So okay, here I am, my Car totaled and parked in the Inner City, the Burglar gone. The Policeman told me that maybe i can get something from the Insurance Company since it was a Crime but after some calls and me visiting the Insurance Company it turned out i wouldnt get a single cent.

I did expect it to be like that but it made me think of how unfair this Situation is. I had absolutely nothing to do with it, my super rare new Car ist totaled and i have to pay the breakdown service to get it away as well.

"So what can I do?"

This Question came to my Mind when i walked away from loading the Car onto a Truck by myself with one Worker from the Breakdown Service while all these wealthy People were staring at me.

Also, when i went past the Jewelry Shop around the corner i was surpised that the Shop was TOTALY repaired before i could even get my car away...

This is how it is i thought. And theres nothing bad about it, this is just how it is.

So, what can i do tho? No money from the Insurance Company, no Money from the State of Austria.

And this is where Society could come in.

A friend said i should maybe try to do a Fundraiser to cover the Costs i have with all the trouble and this is exactly what i´m going to try now.

I ask you kindly to help me out of this Situation to at least cover the costs of what i paid for the Car.

It would be the most wonderful thing to raise as much to be able to find parts and have it repaired since the Preowner is also Heartbroken about his baby but i guess this is way to much to ask.

I was lucky enough to find another rare 1984 Toyota Camry that i´m fond of buying, I just need to save up a little more since its a tad more expensive and any Help is very very very apprechiated!

However this here works, this story does not end here! I promised my Friends to Roadtrip down to Greece with them for a Wedding. And this needs to be done, now more then ever [​IMG]:) and I bought extra Seatbelts for the back since it didnt have any, they arrived the next day after the crash. haha. that was almost to much, but i just had to laugh so hard. So lets give them seatbelts something to hold onto.

Thanks for taking the Time to read.

Stay positive.

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. Cybexx

Cybexx Lebende Foren Legende

hattest du keine teilkaskoversicherung für das auto? die zahlt ja eigentlich wenn ein auto gestohlen wird.

4. #3 Elwood_B., 12.05.2017
    Elwood_B.

Elwood_B. Grünschnabel

Also doch. Hab das Bild in der Zeitung gesehen und sofort an deinen Vorstellungbeitrag denken müssen. Mein Beileid zum Verlust deines herrlichen Altblechs.

5. #4 Martin_mpm, 13.05.2017
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 13.05.2017
    Martin_mpm

Martin_mpm Mitglied

Fahrzeug:
    E10 Liftback 1.3 XLi (BJ 94) + E11 Liftback 1.6 (BJ 97)
    Kopf hoch, Deine Fahrertür geht noch auf, also ist nur die Front betroffen. Das waren noch stabile Autos, dem Foto nach ist das weit weg von einem Totalschaden, zumal auch der Motor noch läuft.
    Viel Glück beim Besorgen der Ersatzteile, das wird wohl der schwierigste Part.

Bei einem neueren Auto hätte sich die ganze Front noch stärker zusammengeschoben, alles hätte sich verzogen, so daß keine Türe mehr aufgeht, 20 Airbags wären geplatzt und der Fahrer wäre ohne Hilfe der Feuerwehr nicht mehr aus dem Fahrzeug gekommen. Der Verbrecher wußte also was er tat und hat dafür das bestmögliche Auto ausgewählt.

Ich wünsche Dir daß sie ihn erwischen und er genug Geld hat, um alle Schadensersatzansprüche Deinerseits zu bezahlen.

matthiomas und SterniP9 gefällt das.
  6. #5 Der Avensis Fahrer, 18.05.2017
    Der Avensis Fahrer

Der Avensis Fahrer Junior Mitglied

Fahrzeug:
    Toyota Avensis T25 2.2 D-CAT 177 PS
    Das hätt ich net gedacht, dass selbst Toyota das auf Facebook Postet!

Anhänge:

7. Anzeige

Schau dir mal denpassenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  8. #6 Martin_mpm, 19.05.2017
    Martin_mpm

Martin_mpm Mitglied

Fahrzeug:
    E10 Liftback 1.3 XLi (BJ 94) + E11 Liftback 1.6 (BJ 97)
    Schöner erster Schritt. Noch besser wäre es, wenn Toyota dann auch ein paar Ersatzteile locker machen würde - da gibt es bestimmt noch irgendwo ein Lager, das sonst keiner kennt...

9. AsiaFan

AsiaFan Grünschnabel

mein herzliches Beileid

Thema:

Mein 83er Toyota Camry wurde in einen Juwelier gefahren...

Die Seite wird geladen...

Mein 83er Toyota Camry wurde in einen Juwelier gefahren... - Ähnliche Themen

1. Toyota Mirai im Langstrecken-Test

Toyota Mirai im Langstrecken-Test: Hallo zusammen, erst einmal eine kurze Vorstellung: ich bin als Redakteur auf einer der Partnerseiten des Betreibers des Toyota-Forums tätig. Für...
  2. Toyota Kühler 7A FE andere

Toyota Kühler 7A FE andere: Habe hier noch einen guten Kühler inkl Klimalüfter aus einer Celica T20 <p> Passt auch bei Avensis Carina und sicher auch anderen Toyotamodellen...
  3. Toyota Yaris XP9 Frontteile

Toyota Yaris XP9 Frontteile: Hallo Ich suche für den Yaris meiner Cousine ne Motorhaube, Frontstoßstange, beide Scheinwerfer, Kühler, Stoßstangenträger, beide Scheinwerfer,...
  4. Mein Toyota Yaris XP13M

Mein Toyota Yaris XP13M: Guten Tag, ich bin seit heute hier im Forum registriert und möchte am Anfang mal meinen Yaris vorstellen, welcher sich aber noch nicht im...
  5. Verk: Motor+Getriebe Toyota 1JZ-GTE und R154

Verk: Motor+Getriebe Toyota 1JZ-GTE und R154: Verkaufe hier einen gebrauchten 1JZ-GTE mit OEM Twin Turbos mit R154 Getriebe aus einem Toyota Soarer. Kompression 12+ auf allen Zylindern ca....