Corolla E12 und Carzone Spoiler und Schwarz Rückleuchten

Dieses Thema im Forum "Karosserie und Fahrwerk" wurde erstellt von Peltzi82, 29.10.2004.

1. #1 Peltzi82, 29.10.2004
    Peltzi82

Peltzi82 Junior Mitglied

Hellou from Finland!

I need some help!
    How will the spoiler be fitted? I mean how it shoud be fastened?

I bought it today but where do I need the 4 screws that came along?

And if you know good (=cheap) place where I could buy black lexuslights (Schwarz Rückleuchten) and rear silencer with 2 tail pipes (Auspuffanlage) would you be kind and let me know. There`s no good places in Finland, that`s why I am going to order those parts from Deutchland!

PLEASE answer in english because the only thing I can say (or read) in deutch is:
    Haben Sie Lederhosen? ;)

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. strizi

strizi Guest

hy the exhaust system and the rearlight,you can order by Car-Design

4. andi47

andi47 Senior Mitglied

Fahrzeug:
    Mazda CX 3 Sportsline
    Hi
    The rear silencer you can buy from TTE by your Toyota Dealer.
    [​IMG]

Black Lexuslight can you buy from Anacconda tuning
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for my bad english.
    And we don't have Lederhosen. :D :D

Mfg
    Andreas

5. #4 Peltzi82, 29.10.2004
    Peltzi82

Peltzi82 Junior Mitglied

From Anacconda tuning, is it possible to order to Finland? I tried few moments ago but failed because the list of lands does`t give a choice to Finland!?! The price is not bad at all!!! That`s cheap!

And from Car-Design, would this (http://www.lighthouse-extreme.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28_46_154_301&products_id=1379) fit to my car (2004 facelift)? 279,17EUR is also good price, not too expensive!

TTE-silencer, how much does it cost in Germany? In finland it is 565€!!
    It`s nice looking but the price is (my opinion) quite high. Does the voice change alot (compared original silencer)?

And your English is as good as mine (= WE BOTH SUCK!!)! ;)

6. andi47

andi47 Senior Mitglied

Fahrzeug:
    Mazda CX 3 Sportsline
    Hi
    The price for the tte silencer is 380€ by my toyota dealer.

This silencer from otp (one two pipe) is fit for your car and it should have a good sound.

Mfg
    Andreas

7. #6 Peltzi82, 30.10.2004
    Peltzi82

Peltzi82 Junior Mitglied

OK!
    Thank`s for the quick answers!

I saw nice looking black lexus lights in toyotas.de forum (they were all black, it was red Corolla and the Toyota mark was also painted black!) but I have lost it. Could someone make a link hier if you know what I`m talking about.

8. XLarge

XLarge Super Moderator

9. #8 Peltzi82, 31.10.2004
    Peltzi82

Peltzi82 Junior Mitglied

Jeah! That`s the car I`m talking about!

Does anybody know how much did those lights cost?

Roomman`s car is a real beauty! It`s build with good taste! The only thing that`s bothering me is the 5 doors, I like more 3 doors versions.

10. XLarge

XLarge Super Moderator

Ask Roomman. I´m sure he can tell You. :D I like the 3door-E12 more, too. Because of the look and because it is much easyer for me to enter a 3doors-Corolla.

Regards, Eric

11. #10 Roomman, 01.11.2004
    Roomman

Roomman Mitglied

shit.... ich sollte dringend Englisch lernen..... :rolleyes:

12. andi47

andi47 Senior Mitglied

Fahrzeug:
    Mazda CX 3 Sportsline
    Hi
    Also der Preis für die Rückleuchten würde mich jetzt auch interessieren.
    Kannst es auch auf deutsch schreiben, ich versteh das schon. :rolleyes: :D :D

Mfg
    Andreas

13. XLarge

XLarge Super Moderator

Grob gesagt gefallen ihm deine schwarzen Rückleuchten ausgesprochen gut und er möchte gerne wissen was die kosten. Schreibs rein und ich übersetz es dann. Wär aber von Vorteil wenn du dich in € ausdrücken könntest. :D

mfg Eric

14. #13 Roomman, 01.11.2004
    Roomman

Roomman Mitglied

ach soo... :D
    hab sowas ähnliches verstanden, aber bevor ich dann irgendwas reinschreibe wollte ich da mal sicher gehen.

also in SFr. kosten die Heckleuchten 418 Fr. das sind dann so etwa 260Euro (weiss den genauen Kurs nicht).

Gruss

15. XLarge

XLarge Super Moderator

Roomman has the same problems with English like You with the German language. I asked him how much he payed for the rearlights and he payed 418 Schweizer Franken or around 260 €. Expensive as hell, I think. The silver rearlights kost 139 € @ eBay.de at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33716&item=7931775483&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Regards, Eric

16. XLarge

XLarge Super Moderator

BOA, das ist ja scheiße viel Geld im Vergleich zu den silbernen Klarglasleuchten. Die bekommt man bei eBay zur Zeit für 139 € SofortKauf !

mfg Eric

17. #16 Peltzi82, 01.11.2004
    Peltzi82

Peltzi82 Junior Mitglied

I don`have no problem with German language - I just don`t get along with it! :D

Thanks for the translation! You said what I was thinking about : they cost like hell! Too expensive I think too...

The ebay thing... Is it hard to me offer from there? Do I have to do some username and that kind of stuff? Hard to do having no idea at all what I`m doing... 139€ is not bad!

ROOMMAN: Dein Auto sieht sehr gut aus! Super!

Terveisin (tässäpä teille miettimistä!)
    Teemu

18. #17 hoppelschweden, 01.11.2004
    hoppelschweden

hoppelschweden Mitglied

was meint denn der gute peltzi mit ner befestigung fuer nen spoiler von carzone? ?(meint er den spoiler der auf der heckscheibe sitzt oder die lippe unter der stosstange.??? ?(das mit den schwarzen heckleuchten ist ja der hammer.sieht toll aus aber das ,,geld,, darfuer :(

19. XLarge

XLarge Super Moderator

The dealer at eBay only delivers to German adresses, so it will be a little bit more different to get them to You. If You want I can aks the dealer for a delivery to Finland. In emergency I will buy them for You and send them to Finland. But please understand, that I will need the mony first.

Regards, Eric

20. AdMan

Schau dir mal denpassenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  21. XLarge

XLarge Super Moderator

Öhhhm, ich weiß nicht. Hab mich erst beim Thema Leuchten eingeklinkt.

mfg Eric

22. #20 Peltzi82, 01.11.2004
    Peltzi82

Peltzi82 Junior Mitglied

XLARGE: I understand you totally, if I were you I would not trust a total stanger also - no money, no lights! :))
    But maybe that`s why it would be much clearer (and easier) if I would by them from a place (shop) that can send it to Finland.
    What do you think about this:
    I had an offer from Car Design and it was like this:
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Silencer: 279,17 ¬
    Rear Lights Black: 199,00¬
    Shipping: 25,00¬

End price: 503,17 ¬

You can pay via Pay Pal, or bank transfer.

The Rear Lights have shipping time 2-3 weeks.
    When you order I need your address, I will send you a PDF-File with all
    dates for you.

By
    Car Design
    Karsten Bindel
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Would you get those with less money?

And could you translate to hoppelschweden that I mean rear spoiler (=Dachspoiler) that should fit in the back of the car, in the glass. I mean the roofspoiler that is in here http://www.carzonespecials.com/index.php?box=produkt&pid=82&kid=1 !

I have allready bought the roofspoiler, but it came along with 4 screws, do I need those or is it just a mistake that those screws came along? My own guess is that the spoiler is going to be fitted just with some glue ( in Finland we call it Sikaflex) and the screws can go to hell! :)

??? das mit den schwarzen heckleuchten ist ja der hammer.sieht toll aus aber das ,,geld,, darfuer ??? What does this mean? black tail lights and hammer and money? What?

I think Kimi Räikkönen is better than Michael Schumacher! :]
    Just kidding!

Terveisin
    Teemu

Thema:

Corolla E12 und Carzone Spoiler und Schwarz Rückleuchten

Die Seite wird geladen...

Corolla E12 und Carzone Spoiler und Schwarz Rückleuchten - Ähnliche Themen

1. Blinker Corolla E10

Blinker Corolla E10: Servus, Kurze frage... ... sind die Blinker beim E10 durchverbunden? Also wenn ich vorne links 12Volt auf das Pluskabel gebe leuchtet dann auch...
  2. Verkaufe Toyota Corolla 1.4 (E11) mit Getriebeschaden. TÜV bis 10/2017

Verkaufe Toyota Corolla 1.4 (E11) mit Getriebeschaden. TÜV bis 10/2017: Ich verkaufe meinen Toyota Corolla 1.4 E11, bei dem sich leider ein Lager im Getriebe verabschiedet hat. Ansonsten ist das Fahrzeug in einem...
  3. Längsträger Endstück L hinten für erinen Corolla e11

Längsträger Endstück L hinten für erinen Corolla e11: Moin Moin. Bietet hier jemand zufällig einen Längsträger hinten links für einen Toyota Corolla e11 an oder weiß jemand wo ich so ein ding noch...
  4. ...Corolla E 10....22 Jahre alt

...Corolla E 10....22 Jahre alt: Hallo, ....hab ich gerade gefunden. Zwar absolut "nackt", aber gut in Schuss... Nein, ich habe nichts mit dem Verkauf zu tun. Wäre nur echt...
  5. Corolla Facelift E12 Stoßstange vorne 52119-02510 in schwarz

Corolla Facelift E12 Stoßstange vorne 52119-02510 in schwarz: Suche Corolla E12 Stoßstange für vorne (52119-02510) in schwarz :)