confortable lower springs ?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Karosserie und Fahrwerk" wurde erstellt von corollag6vvti, 09.09.2003.

1. #1 corollag6vvti, 09.09.2003
    corollag6vvti

corollag6vvti Guest

Hi everybody !

I would like to buy lower springs for my corolla G6 but I want to keep it confortable, so what brand would be good ? AP, H&R....etc ???

Thankx a lot !

V

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. Kultus

Kultus Senior Mitglied

the AP 40/40 are in my opinion comfortable, the H&R should be "härter". :)

4. fitzi

fitzi Lebende Foren Legende

Fahrzeug:
    1xCorolla E11G6, 2xCorolla E11, Kia Cee´d SW
    i prefer springs made by "Supersport" (45/35). a friend of mine bought them and they are really cool.......the car is hard but not too hard........

fitzi

5. #4 DJBlade, 10.09.2003
    DJBlade

DJBlade Lebende Foren Legende

h&r or wheelstech´s simply the best :)
    all h&r springs are comfortable and hard too.

- h&r supports down to -40mm lowering
    - wheelstech supports down to -65 or 70mm lowering ground effects. (that looks very good :) )

i hope i could answer ur questions

look here for shops where u can order it for exemple:
    www.totalracingcomponents.com
    www.gtn.ch
    www.wheelstech.de

6. #5 corollag6vvti, 11.09.2003
    corollag6vvti

corollag6vvti Guest

thanks !

Thank you for your answers guys !

I think I will buy the H&R, because I've heard that eibach doesn't look nice.

Vincent

7. #6 DJBlade, 11.09.2003
    DJBlade

RE: thanks !

no problem ;)
    welcome on our board :]

where u from?

if u want to chance only ur spring and give ur car a little big harder feeling on the street, i prefer the h&r products. the setup is great und with the right lowering ground effect they looks verry nice :]

so i did´nt have any problems with the right lowering on h&r that people ordered here in germany on our trc store :) i think, eibach or b&m springs are good too, but i´ve no experience about other. i heard from any peoples (on this board too), they buyed eibach springs with -40mm lowering, but the car cames only down to -30mm :rolleyes: ?(

8. #7 To DJ !, 11.09.2003
    To DJ !

To DJ ! Guest

I'm from France ! north of France exactly.. :D

Thank you for your comment about the springs, I know a guy in Germany "Hardy", who should be very often on this forum... who installed Eibach springs on his G6, but the front of the car is higher than the back ! which is , I think, a stupid think that Eibach did ! :]
    I wrote to Eibach and they told me that they did that to keep the car confortable... :rolleyes:

But H&R 30 mm will keep ny car confortable (I hope) and looks better !

9. AdMan

Schau dir mal denpassenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  10. #8 corollag6vvti, 11.09.2003
    corollag6vvti

corollag6vvti Guest

correction ! I'm not a gast !! :( :( :(

11. #9 DJBlade, 11.09.2003
    DJBlade

nice :] we´ve some different peoples here on toyotas.de (holland - netherland, belgium, switzerland, austria, italy....) i think the users on this board are a very nice community :]

to the prings:
    i profier H&R / Wheelstech the comfort is top
    they looks verry good
    100% quality
    and its (really) posible to lower the car down to -60/40mm

if u want to use all full comforts and the maximum of lowering i prefer the wheelstech adjustable kit. (thats H&R springs and Koni´s) :] check out on www.trc-tuning.com or www.wheelstech.de ;)
    Top quality but expesive too ;)

Thema:

confortable lower springs ?

Die Seite wird geladen...

confortable lower springs ? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Auto spring nimmer an - Hilfe

Auto spring nimmer an - Hilfe: folgendes ist passiert - mein auto - 15 jahre alt corolla.. also keine grosse elektonik drin lief immer tadellos.. ich hatte es 6 wochen stehen...
  2. Top Toyota GT86 Teile Spring Sale

Top Toyota GT86 Teile Spring Sale: [ATTACH] http://www.japanspeeds-tuning.com/ Bei Japanspeeds gibt es hochwertige und exotische Toyota Tuningteile ! Für den Toyota GT86 haben...
  3. High Low Adapter mit Toyota Adapter (Helix AAC)

High Low Adapter mit Toyota Adapter (Helix AAC): Moin ich biete euch hier meinen High Low Adapter mit Toyota Anschluss an. Genau das richtige um eine Endstufe ohne viel Bastelarbeit an ein...
  4. Low Rulers Tuning Meeting EDITION 3

Low Rulers Tuning Meeting EDITION 3: http://www.facebook.com/events/240058822791508/288501651280558/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_mall_activity#!/events/240058822791508/?fref=ts Die...
  5. Corolla e10 low budget tuning

Corolla e10 low budget tuning: Hey leute ich fahre zur zeit nen corolla e10 94er baujahr und frag mich ob es Möglichkeiten gibt das auto auch mit nem kleinen Geldbeutel zu tunen...